MTV has the best programming, music, and youth realities, making it a youth favourite. The MTV app lets Android and iPhone users watch it anywhere. It’s also available on Xbox, FireStick TV, Roku, Android TV, and Paramount Plus.
You must activate your account before signing in to MTV on your smart TV. Activating your MTV can seem hard, but this method will make it easier. MTV.com/activate requires a valid MTV account, the device you want to activate, and internet connectivity.
MTV Account Activation & Sign-In | MTV.com
MTV supports many devices, and activating and signing in is effortless. If it’s unclear, below are guides for each MTV-supported device.
Method 1: MTV Account Setup on Android TV
- Download “MTV” from the “Play Store” on your Android TV.
- Open MTV and tap “sign in” to log in.
- Keep the activation code on screen and continue.
- Open the web browser app on a smartphone or desktop and visit “mtv.com” without incognito.
- Wait once your account is signed in.
- Open a new tab in the same browser app and go to “mtv.com/activate” and enter the code from your Android TV.
- You won’t have to sign in again as you’re already logged in, but you may have to following activation.
- You logged into MTV on Android TV.
Android TVs are convenient because they support most entertainment apps. MTV accounts can be activated and signed in on streaming sticks like FireStick and Roku.
Method 2: Using a Fire TV Streaming Stick to Access MTV.com
With a FireStick TV, you can turn any TV into a Smart TV, giving you access to hundreds of online video services like Netflix, Hulu, MTV, and countless others. Because of this, you may use FireStick TV to watch MTV on a Smart TV that doesn’t have the app built in.
FireStick TV is available for purchase and immediate use on Amazon. A FireStick device and an MTV account subscription are required for access.
Get started with MTV on your FireStick TV by following these steps!
- You can watch content from your FireStick device on your smart TV so long as you have it linked to the internet.
- After signing in, head to the App Store where you can grab the MTV app.
- When you first open the MTV app, a code will appear; save this code handy; we’ll need it later.
- Open a web browser on a different device, such as a smartphone or laptop, and go to “mtv.com/activate.”
- To begin watching MTV on your FireStick, please enter the activation code displayed on the screen.
- In a few moments, you’ll be able to start viewing your favourite MTV entertainment channel after being prompted to check in with your MTV account and a valid subscription.
Method 3: How to Set Up MTV.com on Your ROKU TV
Like the Amazon FireStick TV, ROKU allows you to stream your favourite entertainment channels, such as MTV. Now, you can stream thousands of OTT and other entertainment channels with ROKU, much like you can with an Amazon FireStick. If you’re not very tech-savvy, the ROKU interface may look a little complicated.
Here are the simple steps we developed to assist you log in to your MTV account on a streaming device like ROKU.
- Join your ROKU together Just use the TV and make sure it has a good internet connection.
- The ROKU dashboard can be accessed by creating an account (if this is your first time using ROKU) and then navigating to the TV.
- To add MTV, go to the Channels menu on the ROKU stick remote and then type “MTV” into the search bar.
- To finish the sign-up process, please run the MTV app on your newly ROKU-enabled TV and look for an activation code on the screen.
- Please visit mtv.com/activate from a different device, such as a computer or mobile phone, now.
- Sign in to MTV with your active account and the activation code displayed on your TV.
- Enjoy uninterrupted viewing of your preferred MTV channel in a matter of seconds.
Method 4: Instructions for Creating an MTV.com Account on an Xbox Device
There’s no point in getting a streaming stick like FireStick or ROKU if you already have a gaming system like an Xbox. This is because, in addition to the standard Xbox app store, some over-the-top (OTT) and other channels, such as MTV, can be downloaded directly to your Xbox console.
If you’re like the vast majority of people and always have your Xbox linked to your TV, then this is the simplest guide you’ll need to watch all your favourite MTV episodes. In this article, we will go over the steps necessary to access MTV.com on an Xbox device.
- A TV and a stable internet connection are prerequisites for playing games on an Xbox system.
- The “MTV” app can be downloaded via the Xbox dashboard’s “App Store.”
- After installing and launching the app, you’ll see an activation code; jot this down, as you’ll need it to access your MTV account.
- Launch a web browser on a different device, such as a computer or mobile phone, and navigate to the “mtv.com/activate” webpage.
- Simply key in the activation code displayed on your screen to continue.
- Now, check in to the same device using the credentials you used to create your MTV account, and the MTV app will be enabled on your Xbox device.